Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Oläst 2003-12-11, 18:32 #1
Anders Anders är inte uppkopplad
Supermoderator

Reg.datum: Oct 2003
Supermoderator

Fick idag ett mail från link-builder.com där de snällt frågar om vi kan byta länkar.
Citat:
the intention is to exchange links
Vilka är det? Hittar ingen företagsadress på sidan, varför kan man läsa i deras FAQ. Är det nåt man kan använda och få väntat resultat? Någon som har erfarenhet eller kommentarer?
Anders är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citatSvara med citat
Oläst 2003-12-11, 19:26 #2
MWMedias avatar
MWMedia MWMedia är inte uppkopplad
Medlem

Medlem
MWMedias avatar

Jag personligen vill inte "sponsra" företag som sysslar med den här sortens kvalificerat SPAM!

Om du vill bygga upp linkar till din sida föreslår jag att du kollar upp lämpliga sidor i tex. dmoz o sedan kontaktar de företag som är intressanta!
MWMedia är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citatSvara med citat
Oläst 2003-12-11, 23:32 #3
Supermoderator

Supermoderator

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av MWMedia
Jag personligen vill inte "sponsra" företag som sysslar med den här sortens kvalificerat SPAM!
Nej, inte jag heller. Det är ju därför jag frågar, det kändes inte sådär solklart med en gång... speciellt då de inte skriver ut kontaktinformation till företaget på sidan.

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av MWMedia
Om du vill bygga upp linkar till din sida föreslår jag att du kollar upp lämpliga sidor i tex. dmoz o sedan kontaktar de företag som är intressanta!
Jo, det är redan på gång.
Anders är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citatSvara med citat
Oläst 2003-12-17, 19:10 #4
diaxes diaxes är inte uppkopplad
Nykomling

Reg.datum: Dec 2003
diaxes diaxes är inte uppkopplad
Nykomling

Varför anser ni spam så vedervärt? Jag känner till många bolag som använder sig av epostutskick och verkar tycka om den marknadsföringsvägen.
diaxes är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citatSvara med citat
Oläst 2003-12-17, 19:27 #5
MWMedias avatar
Medlem

Medlem
MWMedias avatar

Varför?
Tja det vet jag inte riktigt.. tycker inte om nån sorts ouppfodrad reklam.
Spam går direkt i papperskorgen..
Oläst 2003-12-18, 23:51 #6
TjörnDesign TjörnDesign är inte uppkopplad
Validating

TjörnDesign TjörnDesign är inte uppkopplad
Validating

Ett citat från WebProNews

Citat:
An Exclusive Interview. Yesterday, I caught up with Marissa Mayer, the Director of Consumer Web Products at Google, and asked, “What should people do if their sites were totally dumped from Google?”

She replied, “If you dropped in rankings, go back and look at who you linked to and who’s linking to you. If any of these people are using spam techniques, they're the reason your site no longer appears on Google.”
Jag har personligen tagit avstånd från länkfarmar för länke sedan.
Detta av försiktihetsskäl eftersom jag misstänkte att denna tekniken snart skulle få mina kunder droppade.
Seriöst länkbyte med likvärdiga siter (konkurenter/kollegor) borde vara melodin :P
TjörnDesign är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citatSvara med citat
Oläst 2003-12-19, 00:39 #7
MWMedias avatar
Medlem

Medlem
MWMedias avatar

Angående Marissas uttalande har det varit mycket spekulationer..

Citat 2 från Webpronews

"Sparks of Controversy. There was a substantial amount of controversy in the WebProWorld forums regarding what Marissa Mayer, the Director of Consumer Web Products at Google, told me at the Search Engine Strategies Conference in Chicago last week. She said, "If you dropped in rankings, go back and look at who you linked to and who's linking to you. If any of these people are using spam techniques, they're the reason your site no longer appears on Google." For the original interview click here.

The subject of controversy here, as you can probably guess, is whether Google really is penalizing websites based on what sites are linking to them - a factor that is often beyond the control of website owners. This is a concern because if Google uses this method to determine a site's rank then your competitors could easily sabotage your site's ranking by linking to you from spam sites.

Due to the brevity of our interview (I was literally walking Marissa to her taxi) I didn't have a chance to ask her to clarify her statement. That's why I called Danny today.

Danny says... Danny Sullivan is editor of http://SearchEngineWatch.com and also organized and moderated the Search Engine Strategies Conference. I asked his opinion on Marissa's comment regarding what readers should do if their sites drop significantly on Google.

"I saw that headline summary in SearchEngineGuide, if I remember correctly, and I noticed that it freaked some people out," Danny replied. "I remember [Marissa] saying that because it sounded really significant, but I took Marissa's comment slightly different. I think what she probably meant was not that who's linking to you can hurt you - the reason why is because it's very easy for you to hurt your competitors. That's why it's a terrible thing to use for relevancy. What I do think happened is [Google is] looking at links in a different fashion. If you've been in a neighborhood that's been helping you previously, [it] might not be helping you now."

Danny says that doesn't necessarily mean Google is penalizing you for inbound links. It just means that those links aren't counting as much towards your Google ranking.

Is Google getting smarter? Don't be surprised if you notice Google getting smarter about links. "In the past, every single link was counted for something," Danny says. "Perhaps now Google's still looking at the links but not counting them as much. They're perhaps not giving you as much credit as they used to."

Won't You Be My Google Neighbor? Danny believes Marissa's comment was misinterpreted, and he thinks there's another question at hand here. "I guess it comes back to: does the community have more of an influence now than in the past? I suppose so. On one hand, yes, but on the other hand, Google may simply be redefining how it determines a community and what that community is worth. [Google] has always looked at who's linking to you... I think it's still doing that, but it's using a different scoring method..."

So was it all just a misunderstanding? Danny thinks so. "I honestly don't think she's lying," he says, noting that Marissa is a very credible representative of Google. "Marissa is a wonderful resource. She's really, really good, but she doesn't deal with the webmaster side as much."

Danny believes that Marissa knows what she's talking about but perhaps she didn't choose her words correctly.

What did she mean, then?

"I think what she probably meant was that who links to you counts, and yes, that's always been the case, but who links to you doesn't count as much as it did in the past."

Who Gets Penalized? Is the penalty completely out of the question? Probably not. "If Google were penalizing sites for getting links, then that is a significant repercussion," Danny says. "I have no doubt that in some cases [Google] might penalize, but the criteria would be really high." Danny could understand a site getting penalized "if you're running fifty websites that have no reason to exist other than linking to themselves or if [Google] sees other stuff that makes them think, "These links are odd! Not only should we not count these links, but we should do something to this website, period!'"

"It's too easy to make mistakes." But as far as the everyday link exchange, that's innocent enough in his eyes. When it comes to link exchanges, "it's too easy to make mistakes," Danny says. And he believes Google understands that. After all, Google is only human!"
Svara

Aktiva användare som för närvarande tittar på det här ämnet: 1 (0 medlemmar och 1 gäster)

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 14:41.

Programvara från: vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Svensk översättning av: Anders Pettersson

Copyright © 2017