Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Oläst 2016-08-25, 15:53 #11
Froggy Froggy är inte uppkopplad
Medlem

Reg.datum: Mar 2013
Froggy Froggy är inte uppkopplad
Medlem

Reg.datum: Mar 2013
I agree with most of the comments above. I would suggest that you use Klarna since you can offer invoice to your customers. SSL is a must for a shop in Sweden and i personally would not feel comfortable shopping online without it.

When you reach the "beställning" part you give contradicting information. On the top of the page it says 28 days to send the product back but in the but in the form you give the information that its 14 days. The site window has a danish name instead of Swedish.
In the "leverans" part you have "Brug en anden faktureringsadresse" which is Danish and not Swedish.

So to give my conclusion:
Translate everything properly.
Use SSL and as someone said above shorten down the way to actually pay for the stuff.
At least put step 1 and 2 on the same page.
Get a Swedish nr for customer service.
Get Klarna or another payment provider since that would increase the trust in the site.
Froggy är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citatSvara med citat
Oläst 2016-08-25, 16:21 #12
pashmina pashmina är inte uppkopplad
Nykomling

Reg.datum: Aug 2016
Nykomling

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av tartareandesire Visa inlägg
In Denmark it is probably a little easier to get away with a simple site since the country is a bit behind Sweden internet-wise. Since you're selling semi-luxury products I think it would be wise to spice up the website to make it more in line with the product quality.

If you want to build a brand then skip the keyword based domains and do some sort of story-telling, telling the story about the people who actually make the product.
You are absolutely right. I have made an article about our products on the Danish site: http://www.pashminawear.dk/blog/9_pa...cessories.html

I am getting it translated to Swedish at the moment.
pashmina är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citatSvara med citat
Oläst 2016-08-25, 16:25 #13
Nykomling

Nykomling

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av nim Visa inlägg
You forgot that his products is in kashmir:
Correct prices on Zalando:

https://www.zalando.se/kvinna/?upper...Sjalar&r=false
The ones you are linking to are machinewoven in kashmir/woolmix. Mine are pure cashmere and handwoven.
Oläst 2016-08-25, 16:27 #14
Nykomling

Nykomling

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av eThor Visa inlägg

I think that you really need to work on how you present your company and your products.
Thanks for your feedback. Thats why I am reaching out here.
Oläst 2016-08-25, 16:36 #15
Danski Danski är inte uppkopplad
Har WN som tidsfördriv

Reg.datum: Jul 2005
Danski Danski är inte uppkopplad
Har WN som tidsfördriv

Reg.datum: Jul 2005
Maybe I missed it but are you doing any marketing for the Swedish site? No matter how good or bad the site is, it will never sell anything without marketing =)
Danski är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citatSvara med citat
Oläst 2016-08-25, 17:33 #16
Nykomling

Nykomling

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Danski Visa inlägg
Maybe I missed it but are you doing any marketing for the Swedish site? No matter how good or bad the site is, it will never sell anything without marketing =)
I am doing a little AdWords but I will increase it during the fall and christmas season.
Oläst 2016-08-26, 21:30 #17
Marcuss avatar
Marcus Marcus är inte uppkopplad
Supermoderator

Reg.datum: Nov 2003
Marcus Marcus är inte uppkopplad
Supermoderator
Marcuss avatar

Reg.datum: Nov 2003
As someone mentioned earlier; you need someone to go over the content and improve on the Swedish. There are several typo's and just bad translation. When there are spelling mistakes and bad Swedish, it makes you question if the site is to be trusted or not.

People are quite cautious giving out credit card details if they have the slightest doubt. Therefore Klarna, with invoice option, may also be a good alternative payment method to evaluate.
Oläst 2016-08-27, 19:38 #18
Nykomling

Nykomling

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Marcus Visa inlägg
As someone mentioned earlier; you need someone to go over the content and improve on the Swedish. There are several typo's and just bad translation. When there are spelling mistakes and bad Swedish, it makes you question if the site is to be trusted or not.

People are quite cautious giving out credit card details if they have the slightest doubt. Therefore Klarna, with invoice option, may also be a good alternative payment method to evaluate.
Yes, I am aware of the problem. I have ordered a company to do some proof reading. I have also gotten a Swedish number, and working on getting an address as well.
I am considering Klarna. Does anyone know how much it cost?
Oläst 2016-08-27, 19:56 #19
Nykomling

Nykomling

I got my first Swedish order tonight. Really happy about it. Thanks for all your help.
Oläst 2016-09-02, 13:58 #20
Lindalicious Lindalicious är inte uppkopplad
Mycket flitig postare

Reg.datum: Oct 2013
Lindalicious Lindalicious är inte uppkopplad
Mycket flitig postare

Reg.datum: Oct 2013
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av pashmina Visa inlägg
Hi,

I have a webshop selling pashmina scarves and other accessories. I startet with a Danish shop last year, and it have been progressing steadily.

Then I translated it to Swedish and put it on a swedish domain www.pashminawear.se, but nothing happens. Not a single sale yet. What am I doing wrong? Is it not translated good enough? Is it mandatory to have Klarna as an aquirer to sell in Sweden?

Any ideas and feedback would be appreciated.

/Nicolai

Have you tried selling the same product in english or a language you actually speak?

I wouldn't recommend selling to Sweden in swedish without actually knowing 100% if the product and site sells well in bigger markets such as english.

You need targetted visitors to make any kind of sales, you need people actively looking for your product "pashmina"?

Sweden is a much smaller market than the US, I'm not even sure if people are looking for "pashmina" online in Sweden.

Ok just went ahead and did a google keyword tool search for you:

Looks like it's a tiny market in Sweden, you'd have a difficult time getting targetted visitors interested in your offer.

You're free to do as you wish but I suggest you promote the same product in english or pick a product that a lot of people actually search for in Sweden.

I know many online will suggest you to sell a product you love/believe in, but truth is if no one is actively searching for it online the chance of you making some good money is pretty low.

Senast redigerad av Lindalicious den 2016-09-02 klockan 14:05
Lindalicious är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citatSvara med citat
Svara

Taggar
webshop

Aktiva användare som för närvarande tittar på det här ämnet: 1 (0 medlemmar och 1 gäster)

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 02:21.

Programvara från: vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Svensk översättning av: Anders Pettersson

Copyright © 2017