pashmina pashmina är inte uppkopplad
Nykomling

Reg.datum: Aug 2016
pashmina pashmina är inte uppkopplad
Nykomling

Reg.datum: Aug 2016
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Lindalicious Visa inlägg
Have you tried selling the same product in english or a language you actually speak?
Hi, thanks for your input.

I have been selling in Denmark for about a year, and sales are progressing. Sweden is approximately twice as big as Denmark so if I could double the numbers it is starting to look good.

Pashmina and kashmir is the same thing, so I will also be found on e.g. "kashmir sjalar" (currently on page 2 in Sweden on that keyword). Kashmir has more than 4000 monthly searches in Sweden according to Google.

Furthermore, I am not only selling pashmina. Also wool scarves, hats and gloves. Yesterday I received a new collection of cashmere ponchos, and it is my plan to increase the selection slowly.

English is of course interesting but it is a much harder competition. Logistics will also be an issue since it is quite expensive to ship out of Denmark. Shipping from Denmark to Sweden with PostNord is affordable.
pashmina är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citatSvara med citat
Oläst 2016-09-03, 07:35 #22
Lindalicious Lindalicious är inte uppkopplad
Mycket flitig postare

Reg.datum: Oct 2013
Mycket flitig postare

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av pashmina Visa inlägg
Hi, thanks for your input.

I have been selling in Denmark for about a year, and sales are progressing. Sweden is approximately twice as big as Denmark so if I could double the numbers it is starting to look good.

Pashmina and kashmir is the same thing, so I will also be found on e.g. "kashmir sjalar" (currently on page 2 in Sweden on that keyword). Kashmir has more than 4000 monthly searches in Sweden according to Google.

Furthermore, I am not only selling pashmina. Also wool scarves, hats and gloves. Yesterday I received a new collection of cashmere ponchos, and it is my plan to increase the selection slowly.

English is of course interesting but it is a much harder competition. Logistics will also be an issue since it is quite expensive to ship out of Denmark. Shipping from Denmark to Sweden with PostNord is affordable.

Ok, didn't know that.

If it's doing well in Denmark then you'll double your sales in Sweden easily.

Focus on building a few blogs for each of your main products/keywords, have 5-10 articles on each blog focused on one specific product/keyword.

You'll rank high in google Sweden without much effort, it's too easy as there isn't much competition.

In other words create a whole set of blogs to promote your store.

For instance if you want one of the blogs to rank in google for "kashmir" get a domain name like KashmirSjalGuiden.se (guiden = guide) so at least 1 main keyword, many say this doesn't work, but on a local level it still works I have many rankings in local markets such as Sweden, so make sure you got your main ketword in the domains.

Then post 5-10 articles on the blog, not all at once but one every 2-3 days so it looks natural. Also try to build a few backlinks to each blog so google finds them naturally.

Use wordpress with different themes for your blogs and host the sites in Sweden which will help with rankings. Try both .se and .com domains see which one does best.

A lot of work ahead of you, but if you plan it well from the start and get some good writers to write the articles for you it shouldn't be that difficult.

Good luck and congrats on finding a small but profitable market, but do make those blogs as to gain an advantage over your competitors, I'm sure other kashmir sites will pop-up soon after seeing your posts here.
Lindalicious är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citatSvara med citat
Oläst 2016-09-03, 09:11 #23
Mycket flitig postare

Mycket flitig postare

Oh yeah almost forgot, marketing wise try these as well:

- Youtube videos, they rank high pretty fast in google especially in Sweden do to lack of competition for your keywords. I searched for "kashmir shal" in youtube just now and not a single swedish result, so should be super easy if you make videos focused on your main key phrases.

- Facebook groups and pages, post on some swedish fashion pages or groups without spamming, a good tactic would be to comment in a non spammy way on related posts in these groups/pages. You should also set up one or more facebook pages yourself where you keep posting articles and images, after a while they should start ranking on google on their own.

Other than these two fast methods try to figure out where kashmir lovers hang out online, if you want the honey you've got to enter the bee hive.

Just googled; "kashmir sjal forum" and I see A LOT of results from various forums where people are looking to buy these things, post a friendly recommendation as reply on ALL of these threads. Keep in mind that these forums tend to rank very high for all kinds of long tail key phrases, so having your website mentioned on these will get you a lot of customers over time.
Do search inside these forums as well using the forums search function to find all threads related to your keywords.

This is too easy

But since your in a small market, I think the real key to your success would be relationship building with existing customers, send out a newsletter with helpful tips and new products every now and then to get repeat orders from your existing customers.

Good luck!
Lindalicious är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citatSvara med citat
Svara

Taggar
webshop

Aktiva användare som för närvarande tittar på det här ämnet: 1 (0 medlemmar och 1 gäster)

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av

Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 10:39.

Programvara från: vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Svensk översättning av: Anders Pettersson

Copyright © 2017